ALEKO’s 5 x 300 ft. Non-Woven Spun Weed Barrier Fabric is a valuable addition to your garden or landscaping. Use this landscaping cloth around trees, shrubs, bushes, or in flower beds to prevent weeds. The permeable fabric allows more water to drain into the soil than woven fabric alternatives, making it a great option for plants that need a lot of moisture.
Our weed barrier fabrics are easy to install and can be cut using a scissors as needed.
- Non-woven spun polypropylene weed barrier fabric is well-suited for preventing weeds around trees, shrubs, bushes, and in flower beds
- Permeable fabric allows water to drain into soil for plants that require a lot of moisture
- Fabric is also breathable to ensure soil receives proper airflow
- Weed mat is UV protected to stay durable for longer
- Use a scissors to easily cut weed barrier fabric as needed
50 gsm Non-Woven Spun Polypropylene
5 x 300 ft.