COVID-19 LTL Shipping Updates:
In order to reduce the risk of potential exposure to COVID-19 for both customer and driver, some the Freight terminals are required to ask customers to fill out the "No Signature Required" document. The driver will not be able to secure a signature at the time of the delivery. Only Curbside Delivery will be available at this time.
ALEKO is also not responsible for any "Rapid Return", storage or re-delivery fee in case customers can't accept the freight due to a nonessential business closure, age, or other quarantine restrictions that may be applied to the delivery address.
Due to these facts, ALEKO requires customer to report any damage or shortages to the carrier within 24 hours by phone and/or via email providing carrier with pictures. Once the report is made, customer needs to forward this conversation to email@example.com. Otherwise, ALEKO will not be able to assist customer with damage or lost items in transit.
In-store pickup is available Monday-Friday, 7AM-5PM.
The big items, such as gates, fences, pedestrian gates and saunas are available for pickup Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM.
After hours pickup is by appointment only.
You may schedule your pickup by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 833-926-2323.
Most orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Orders can be shipped from Monday to Friday! Orders are not shipped on holidays or weekends. Some shipping and delivery delays can occasionally occur. Typical packages arrive in 3-5 business days.
Products from our web site are shipped from either our Washington or Florida warehouse.
When additional shipping charges occur, the customer may be responsible for these charges. A representative will reach out to you with the additional cost. If unable to pay, the order may be canceled
Once a tracking number is provided, the item is considered shipped even if it has not yet left our warehouse, and the order can no longer be cancelled.
Our packages are put on pallets and given to our shipping partners in bulk, which would require us to disassemble the pallet and try to locate your individual package among hundreds. Cancelling a single order from a pallet would extensively impact our shipping workflow and would unfairly delay the shipments of other customers
If you wish to cancel an order after it has shipped, you may refuse the package and request the courier to return to sender by contacting them with your tracking number once it gets scanned in by their drivers or sorting depot.
Free ground shipping to anywhere in the Continental US for any amount. (Note: Due to the size and weight of our products, a Residential or Business address is required. We do not ship to PO Boxes.)
Occasionally shipping charges exist for your order when shipped to rural areas. If this is the case, the cost will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on your delivery address.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States. To qualify for same-day shipping, all orders must be placed before 12 PM (Pacific Time). All orders placed after 12 PM will ship out the following business day (unless overnight weekend was used). Sometimes expedited shipping options may have additional shipping costs incur. If this is the case, we will contact you to directly with the updated shipping quote for you approval or rejection.
LTL Shipping - Less Than Truckload Freight Shipping Services
For large and oversized products, we use LTL shipping. After your product ships from our warehouse, you will receive an email containing tracking information and details about the freight carrier assigned to your order.
Shortly following the shipment, you will be contacted by the carrier to set up a delivery date. CUSTOMERS MUST BE PRESENT FOR THE DELIVERY OR FEES FROM THE FREIGHT COMPANY WILL INCUR. Please download and read carefully the Freight Receiving Instructions before the arrival of your package.
Transit times vary depending on your delivery area.
For inquiries about LTL shipping, please email: email@example.com
LTL Shipping Options are as follows:
Curbside Delivery - FREE by default for US continental areas.
Curbside delivery is our standard delivery method and is free for all freight orders. Important: The customer must be available to receive the delivery or fees will incur. Driver will offload the freight to the curb at the end of your driveway. Drivers do not bring freight into house, garage, backyard, etc. Due to this being a curbside delivery, the customer is responsible for moving the product after the initial unloading. It is also the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product to check for damages and missing parts. If the customer does not reject the delivery after assessing the product, the customer is then responsible for noting any damage or missing parts on the shipping bill. Curbside delivery does not include any additional services such as setting the product in place, unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal. For an additional cost, customers may request a second person to assist with unloading.
LTL/Freight Ship Time
LTL Shipping generally takes 7 - 20 Business Days
LTL Product Issue Instructions
Crate/Box Good Condition, Product Damaged
1. At delivery if the crate is in good condition and there are no damage to the crate, please sign the Delivery Receipt for “no damages”.
2. Within 3 days please open the crate and inspect the product. If you find damages to the product even though the crate was NOT damaged you MUST report these damages (with photographic proof) to ALEKO LTL representative. Failure to report damages within 3 days will disqualify you from product and/or parts replacements. These timeframes are mandated by 3rd party carriers and ALEKO CANNOT override those timeframes or override such policy.
1. If the crate/box is damaged at delivery, you have the option to refuse shipment.
2. If shipment is refused, please call ALEKO and our representatives will be able to assist you with a refund or replacement.
3. If you accept shipment with damages, please notate DAMAGE on the Delivery Receipt for ALEKO to further assist.
4. Open crate/box up if product is not damaged no further steps are needed. If any damages to product inside, please report to ALEKO up to 3 business days from the time of delivery.
1. At time of delivery if there are any missing boxes, please notate SHORTAGE on the Delivery Receipt.
2. Shortage needs to be reported to ALEKO within 3 business days from delivery so we may start the claim for the missing items.
3. For any of above listed situations please contact within 3 business days from delivery. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 833-926-2323 ext.
4. If no report is made within the presented time frame, ALEKO will not be able to assist customer with damage or lost items in transit.
We reserve the right to choose a shipping carrier for any international orders without any notices to the customer, to avoid any extra custom fees or any other fees that may apply.
For International Shipping, the buyer is responsible for all charges and payments of customs clearance fees, duties and taxes, if any.
Brokerage fees may apply. We will contact you after your order has been placed if these fees occur.
Notice: If you want to use a specific carrier, please add a note/memo to your order and we will contact you if there will be any extra cost for shipping.
If you are a Canadian customer, please shop at www.ALEKO.ca to avoid additional shipping and brokerage fees.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24-72 hours. By shopping with us you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies.ALEKO.COM
8307 S 192nd St., Kent, WA 98032 USA