ALEKO’s 3 x 300 ft. Woven Weed Barrier Fabric is a valuable addition to your garden or landscaping.The heavy-duty woven polypropylene landscaping cloth is stronger than spun landscaping cloth, and can be used around trees, shrubs, bushes, or in flower beds to prevent weeds and prevent soil erosion.
The permeable fabric is designed to prevent weeds from growing, while still allowing necessary water and air to drain into the soil. These UV-protected weed mats are also designed to help delay water evaporation in drier climates.
Our weed barrier fabrics are easy to install and can be cut using a scissors as needed. Use the green stripes when planting seeds to ensure a healthy distance between plants.
- Heavy-duty woven polypropylene weed barrier fabric is well-suited for preventing weeds around trees, shrubs, bushes, and in flower beds
- Permeable fabric allows water to drain into soil and helps delay water evaporation
- Fabric is also breathable to ensure soil receives proper airflow
- In areas with heavy rainfall, landscaping fabric can be used to prevent soil erosion
- Green stripes help you maintain a healthy distance between two rows of plants
- Weed mat is UV protected to stay durable for longer
- Use a scissors to easily cut weed barrier fabric as needed
125 gsm Woven Polypropylene
3 x 300 ft.
Black with Green Stripes