ALEKO Metal GG1700 Dual Swing Gate Operator is designed for residential/commercial applications. Stay warm and dry in your vehicle. This Dual Swing Opener will handle dual swinging gates up to 26 ft in length and weighing up to 1700 lb (13 ft and 850 lb per leaf). ALEKO GG1700 has a powerful 24VDC motors, which provide exceptional starting torque and features soft start/stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance.
No power? No problem!
A utility backup battery is available for purchase in case of power loss. To simplify installation, ALEKO GG1700 may be installed with low-cost, low-voltage wiring or in remote locations using our optional 10W, 20W or 30W Solar Panels.
- Access your gates through remote control or keypad
- Smooth and soft start and stop function
- Emergency Release key in case of power failure
- Dual/Single gate running mode
- Optional master and slave gate running
- Adjustable opening/closing interval between master and slave gate
- Stop/Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening/closing
- The force of the motor can be programmed
- Optional photocell protection (not included)
- Built in adjustable auto-close (programmable from 0-99 sec)
- Digital display indicates the running situation and setting menu
- Reliable electromagnetic limit switches improve adjustment of the 'open' and 'close' position
- Motor: 24V DC, 100W per actuator, 5A current
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz (or 220V/50Hz - not included)
- Actuator speed: 5/8 inch per second (1.6 cm/sec)
- Actuator travel: 15 3/4" (400 mm)
- Max. Weight of each gate: 850 lb (300 kg)
- Max. Width of each gate: 12 ft (3.5 m)
- Open/closing running time: programmable (from 0 to 99 seconds)
- Auto-closing duration: programmable (from 0 to 99 seconds)
- Ambient temperature:-20C(-4F) ~ +50C(+122F)