The ALEKO sauna design is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excessive cubic feet. The compact size enables a simple and fast heat time. This beautifully designed indoor sauna entrance features a tempered glass door with a wooden door handle, making it a stylish addition to any home. The toughened brown, tempered glass door contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, and remains undamaged by temperature changes. This sauna is powered by a 3 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater featuresWith the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit. Assembly is simple and can be accomplished in just a few hours with the help of our instruction manual. Included with Sauna Purchase: Sauna with (2) Bench / (2) Level, Wooden Bucket with Scoop, Thermometer/Hydrometer, Anti-explosive Lamp, Heater Fence, 3 kW Heater and 44 pounds of Sauna Stones. Dimensions: 59 x 51 x 75 inches (1.5 X 1.3 X 1.9 m).
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- High quality 3 Person versatile Wet or Dry Sauna with 3 kW Harvia KIP Electrical Heater
- Partially pre-assembled construction with built-in venting holes and brown toughened glass doors
- Made with durable Hemlock
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, made in Finland
- Includes: 3 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, Thermometer/Hydrometer, Anti-explosive Lamp, Heater Fence, 44 lb (20 kg) of Sauna Stones, Wooden Bucket with Scoop, and Wooden door handle
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 59 x 51 x 75 inches (1.5 X 1.3 X 1.9 m)
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.6 inches (4 centimeters)
- Glass Thickness: Approximately 8 millimeters