Bring the spa experience home with ALEKO’s 3-Person Indoor Hemlock Wood Sauna Room. With an indoor sauna, you can enjoy luxurious self-care any day of the week, and at a time that best fits your schedule. Restore your body in a sauna that is steamy or dry — you get to choose! Simply pour water over the rocks to produce steam and increase the sauna’s humidity levels.
This indoor sauna is made from Canadian hemlock wood, which is considered one of the best types of wood for saunas because of its natural resistance to humidity, change in temperature, fungus, and decay. It is also a low-scented wood, which makes it a great option for if you have allergies. The sauna’s door is made from tempered glass designed to withstand extreme changes in temperature.
Powered by a Finnish-made, 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, this sauna can reach up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply use the dial control to adjust the temperature as needed.
Lastly, this indoor sauna comes with all the accessories needed to set up your new home spa, including: heater, lamp (and lamp shade), hourglass timer, hygrothermograph, stones, and bucket and ladle.
- Traditional sauna design allows you to enjoy a wet or dry sauna session depending on your preferences
- Canadian hemlock wood has natural resistance to humidity, changes in temperature, fungus, and decay
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat
- Built with tempered glass windows that allows you to see out of the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- Lamp and lamp shade included for ambient lighting during night sauna sessions
- Roomy infrastructure seats up to 3 adults comfortably
- Simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater
- Automatic one-hour shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience
- Powered by a premium European 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Material: Canadian Hemlock Wood; Tempered Glass
- Total Assembled Sauna Dimensions: 4.43L x 4.43W x 6.23H ft
- Heater: Finland-Made 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater; 240-Volt Connection Required; US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified
- Wood Thickness: Front and Back Panels 1.7 in. (43 mm); Side Panels 1.3 in. (33 mm)
- Door Glass Thickness: 0.24 in. (6 mm)
- Included: (1) 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater; (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner; (1) Wooden Water Scoop; (1) Wooden Sand Timer; (1) Sauna Lamp and Shade; (1) Thermo-Hygrometer; (1) 44 lb. of Sauna Lava Stones