This is our 7' long x 2-3/8" diameter (2.1 m X 6 cm) 16-gauge galvanized steel fence post. This post is used for 5' (1.5 m) high chain link fence. It is used as part of the fence framework and helps support the chain link fabric. The fence fabric is stretched between the terminal posts. These posts can be used at a fence corner, at the end of a fence line, or as gate posts. The fence posts should be 24" (61 cm) in the ground. Extremely durable and corrosion resistant.
- 7' length x 2-3/8" diameter (2.1 m X 6 cm) galvanized tubular steel
- 16-gauge rail helps provide stronger fence framework than offered by most other brands
- Galvanized steel provides weather protection and durability
- Provides vertical framework support and stretches fence fabric
- Connects the fabric to the terminal post with tension bar and tension bands
WARNING California consumers click here