The ALEKO barrel sauna design is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excessive cubic feet. The compact size enables a simple and fast heat time. This beautifully designed indoor sauna’s entrance features a tempered glass door with a wooden door handle, making it a stylish addition to any home. The toughened brown, tempered glass door contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, and remains undamaged by temperature changes. This sauna is uniquely designed with a heat-resistant plexiglass dome wall, giving you an open view of your surroundings. The 9 KW ETL certified electric heater with heated rocks is made to for dry or wet sauna experiences. The accompanying bucket and scoop allows you to activate the steam by pouring water over the hot stones, boosting temperature and humidity for maximum health benefits and relaxation. Assembly is simple and can be accomplished in just a few hours with the help of our instruction manual. Included with Sauna Purchase: Sauna with (1) Bench / (1) Level, Wooden Bucket with Scoop, Thermometer/Hydrometer, Anti-explosive Lamp, Heater Fence, ETL approved 9 KW Electrical Heater with Touch Screen Control Panel and 44 pounds of Sauna Stones. To comply with safety guidelines, our heaters are designed to heat for a maximum of 60 minutes at a time. To heat your sauna for longer than 60 minutes, simply reset the timer for additional time. *Shingle Roof Not Included*
Sauna is packaged in multiple pieces. Some assembly is required as instructed in the manual.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- High quality 7 person versatile wet or dry steam capable indoor sauna with (1) bench (1) level
- Made with durable Pine Wood, partially pre-assembled construction with built-in venting holes, a brown toughened glass door and a transparent heat-resistant plexiglass dome wall that opens up your view to the surroundings
- Sauna Benefits: Sleep better, stimulate blood circulation, increase metabolism, prevent heart disease, relax tired muscles/joints, heal colds and flu
- Sauna Benefits: Eliminate fatigue, clean and nourish skin, reduce fat and keep fit, relieve muscle and joint pain, flush toxins from the body
- *Shingle Roof Not Included*
- Included with Sauna Purchase: Wooden Bucket with Scoop, Thermometer/Hydrometer, Anti-explosive Lamp, Heater Fence, ETL approved 9 KW Electrical Heater with Touch Screen Control Panel and 44 pounds of Sauna Stones.
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 110.2 x 70.8 x 74.8 inches
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.5 inches (3.85 centimeters)
- Glass Thickness: Approximately 5 millimeters
SHIPPING generally takes 7- 20 days