Solar panels use special polycrystalline cells to convert sun light into electricity. A solar panel helps in collecting solar energy so that it can be used to fulfill general daily electricity needs. It is a great alternative for generating electricity which does not only bring down your electricity bill, but it also helps in reducing carbon emissions by not using electricity produced by fossil fuel. ALEKO solar panels use the most premium components and raw material. ALEKO solar panels use only 'Grade A' quality, high purity silicone cells. ALEKO does not incorporate used, rejected, refused or second-hand cells into its solar panels.
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel 25W 12V
- Designed to meet industrial standards and good for commercial use
- High transparency and light absorption
- Low iron tempered glass
- Enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- Rated maximum power: (Pmax) 25W
- Open circuit voltage: (Voc) 21.60 V