Solar panels use special monocrystalline cells to convert light into electricity. A solar panel helps in collecting solar energy so that it can be used to fulfill general daily electricity needs. It is a great alternative for generating electricity . Not only does it bring down your electricity bill, but it also helps reduce emissions by avoiding burning of fossil fuels. ALEKO solar panels use the most premium components and raw material. Our solar panels use only 'Grade A' quality, high purity silicone cells. ALEKO does not incorporate used, rejected, refused or second-hand cells into its solar panels.
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel 10W 12V
- Designed to meet industrial standards and good for commercial use
- High transparency and light absorption
- Low iron tempered glass
- Enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- Rated maximum power: (Pmax) 10W
- Open circuit voltage: (Voc) 21.60 V