The Standard Bird Netting seals off all structural openings and other possible roosting sites. It prevents birds from roosting and nesting in undesirable areas or from eating fruit or crops. Bird netting or anti-bird netting is a form of bird pest control for crop protection. It is a net used to prevent birds from reaching certain areas. Bird nets are used to prevent bird damage of vegetable and fruit crops as well as seedlings. Made of highly durable Polypropylene which can be re-used and can last you many years. Can be used almost anywhere, including areas such as gardens, trees, enclosed patios, balconies, air conditioners, gutters, pipes, garages, homes, rafters, rooftops, domes, crops, vineyards, and countless more.
- Garden Crop Protective Netting Bird Repellent Net - permanent bird control solution
- Easy to apply - trim with scissors to desired length
- Allows sun and water through
- Can also be used to cover ponds
- 1/2 inches standard mesh netting. Weights 10 grams per square meter
- Size: 14 x 200 Feet (4.3 m x 61 m)
- Made of highly durable Polypropylene. Color: Black