ALEKO 304 galvanized aircraft steel cable wire rope is one of the most useful types of steel cables. 500 feet (152.4 m) long and constructed out of 7 outer strands of 7 wires per strand, the cable provides a combination of strength and flexibility. Strong enough to secure an airplane in place, it is commonly used for commercial, industrial, military, and personal purposes. Great for winches and pulleys, securing and hoisting boats and cargo, lowering and lifting heavy objects, zip lining, raising and lowering garage doors, and a lot more.
- Aircraft Steel Cable Wire Rope
- Cable wire dimensions: 1/16 inch (0.16 cm) diameter x 500 feet (152.4 m) long
- Flexible 7 x 7 strand core construction
- Great strength and flexibility
- Comes on a reel
- Can serve a variety of personal, commercial, industrial and military purposes
WARNING California consumers click here for Proposition 65 warning.