This hidden fencing system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog's collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established boundaries. Keep pets safely away from gardens, pools and others areas. The pets has a 360 degree perimeter to roam within. The pets can run of the house and back yard, front yard, has full access to both sides, but not to the front. Suitable for one pet.
- ALEKO's Electronic Pet Fencing System is a reliable and cost-efficient pet containment system
- Provides opportunities for you to train your pet and to stop undesirable behavior
- This electronic pet fence is designed by audible and visual wires break alarm
- The model is provided with speed detection anti-run through, progressive tone
- Can offer freedom for your pet, while stopping undesirable behavior
- When the pet with the receiver approaches the boundary which is covered by the radio signal, the receiver will receive it with automatically warning beep and harmless electronic stimulation to keep the pet away form the forbidden area
- Features: Invisible dog fence system, Pulsed proportional stimulus, Progressive tone stimulus, Variable field width control, Audible and visual wires break indicators, Speed detect anti-run through, Indoor wall-mounted transmitter, Power plug, Adjustable receiver collar, Battery 6V 4LR44, Boundary wire of 300 meters (985 feet), Extra metal contact points, Training flags, Test bulb, Screws, and User's manual.