If you're looking for a reliable, durable, and economical digital sauna heater, look no further than Coasts. Coasts heaters are perfect for both home and commercial sauna use, and the CE certified heater is designed to be energy efficient. The dual tank design will protect against damage from high heat: both the inner and out tanks are made of galvanized sheet, which will protect against rust, corrosion, and high temperatures. Control the heat and time of your sauna experience with the CON 4 digital controller: set a maximum of 4 hours of heating and 8 hours of waiting; display both time and temperature, sauna light switch, and two work modes. Coasts heaters are also the standard in safety: the heater has a safety cut off for high temperatures, where the heater will automatically shut off when the temperature gets too high. Enjoy the health benefits of your sauna, including detoxification, fatigue elimination, and muscle relaxation, with Coasts Sauna Heater. Technical specifications: 6 kW; 240 volts.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Let Coasts digital sauna heater bring your sauna to the perfect temperature for relaxation in both home or commercial settings
- Control the heat and time with the CON 4 outer digital controller: set a maximum of 4 hours of heating and 8 hours of waiting; display both time and temperature, sauna light switch, and two work modes
- Outer and inner tanks are made of rust and corrosion resistant high temperature galvanized sheet
- Heats to a maximum of 220 degrees Fahrenheit/105 degrees Celsius; For safest use in traditional saunas, it is recommended to use heater at 150-175 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heater is CE certified for energy efficiency, with a high temperature safety cut off built in
- Technical specifications: 6 kW; 240 volts; CON 4 digital controller