ALEKO's 10 person outdoor/indoor Canadian Cedar sauna brings all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Improve your mental and physical well-being from the privacy of your home, on your own time, through regular sauna use. Unwind after a long day of work or loosen up tight, post-workout muscles - the benefits are limitless.
The advantages of periodic sauna use manifest in all areas of life. Enjoy deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, and reduced stress and anxiety. Due to their particular ability to flush toxins from the body, saunas also expedite the process of healing from colds and flu.
This delightful design is both chic and functional--constructed to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet, this cedar sauna heats the air quickly and efficiently. The build features four tempered glass panels that not only contribute to a quiet, relaxing environment, but are built to remain unfazed by changes in temperature. Additionally, this sleek sauna has 2 benches, making it perfect for upward of 10 users at a time.
This beautiful outdoor/indoor sauna can be the perfect complement to many living spaces. Place it under the leaves on your deck, or inside your home to transform any room into a luxurious spa. Canadian Cedar wood, known for its beauty, is sure to be an attractive addition to your home.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including (1) 9 kW heater, (1) heater guard, (1) lamp, (1) lamp shade, (2) handles, and (1) user's manual. Each sauna measures at 12 x 10 x 8.5/8 feet. Note: Height is designed with a slant to prevent water from pooling on top of sauna. Height varies from front to back of sauna - 8.5 feet at the front and 8 feet at the back.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- 10 person outdoor/indoor wet-dry sauna
- Made of Canadian cedar wood with Bitumen Roofing
- 2 doors total
- 4 tempered glass panels
- Comes with a Toule 9kW electric heater with touch screen control panel
- 2 Level Benches
- Includes: 9 kW ETL-Certified sauna heater with touch screen control panel, (1) heater guard, (1) lamp, (1) lamp shade, (2) handles, and (1) user's manual.
- Total Assembled Product Front Dimensions (LxWxH): 12 x 10 x 8.5 feet
- Total Assembled Product Back Dimensions (LxWxH): 12 x 10 x 8 feet
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.6 inches (4 centimeters)
- Glass Thickness: Approximately 8 millimeters
SHIPPING generally takes 7- 20 days